Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh, look, I sing!

Okay, be honest. How many of you knew I liked to sing?
Well, I do! And I've uploaded a few to my Youtube account, which I am also using to upload any PV (personal Videos) I might decide to do, too.

I had to make an entirely different account because my " xRiiiNx " account was hacked-
and all of my videos were just deleted. I announced my account had been hacked on my account after I saw it, and even changed my password. But when I came back, my account was deleted.
Not sure how it happened, but oh well.


This is my new account→ Action Kanon


Anyways,

Here is my first PV to Rin Kagamine's "Meltdown" called "Roshinyuukai ato" (炉心融解後)


 I used my new web-cam that I got for Christmas.

Anyways, here are my singing videos~  


UTADA HIKARU - AUTOMATIC (JAPANESE)
 
  
MYCO - ETERNAL SNOW (JAPANESE)



MYCO - MYSELF (JAPANESE)


MYCO - LOVE CHRONICLE (JAPANESE)




That's all I have so far. I really wanted to record a video of me singing in English, Korean, and Spanish today, but I don't feel like getting all dressed up- I probably wont all week. But when I do I wont be in that silly uniform, haha. I'll be in a cute outfit~! Or at least a cute top.


That's all for now, bye bye!


XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers