Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years!

Happy New years, everyone!
Did you all have a good year, what did you do?

I didn't do much myself, I wont celebrate New Year until February 3rd, and that still
isn't the big celebration everyone is thinking about.
I'm thinking about seeing if a few friends want to go out to eat on the first Saturday
of February, but I don't know if they'll be able to go.
It'd be fun, though!

Oh, I'd like to apologize to everyone for not commenting on their blog like I should!
Things have been really crazy, and I'm starting to try to study more, and actually get off my

butt and learn Kanji so I wont be so illiterate (I swear, if there were any more letters in the English
alphabet, I'd not even be able to read English. I'm so lazy).

I'll try to be better about it, now, so please continue to support me, too. I really appreciate it~♪

So, since I don't have the make up for a new years make up,
I'm going to draw a probably new-years related photo for my blog~ I wish I had
more to write about that has to due with new years, but I don't, sorry~~

Anyways! Good news for me~! I found out, after a while of research,that I do not need an
attorney or lawyer present for a name change- which I had thought the case.
My aunt is a paralegal, and she said that I needed one for sure to change my name.
Glad I didn't take her word, or I'd still be really depressed.

That means, a name change shouldn't be more than $300.00 for me! Which is the same amount
my room for Naka-kon just about cost me. Had I known this I would've said to forget Naka for now, changed my name, and then got a job to pay for it. I probably would have ignored Naka at all this year had I not promised my friend Krysta I'd be in the Karaoke contest with her (we're singing Hitobashira Alice, still, probably.) and my friend Sierra that I'd room with her.


But still, all in all, good news.
I'm so excited!


Oh, also, my friend Alice paid me for the room, like she said she would.
I'm glad about that, too. I was really annoyed with my parents saying I was never getting the money.
I hate how they have so little faith in my friends just because they haven't met.


Bye bye!


XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers