Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ebay- I finally got my pen!

Hey, everyone! I hope you're all planning a happy Christmas!
Today I had to pick up my pen I ordered from a shop on Ebay called profashional_accessory, and I ordered a cute bunny pen with Korean pen writing on it. I ordered it in early November, expecting delivery no later than Dec. 15th, but giving a little lee-way of a few days.


The item:




I e-mailed them, I had no idea why I had not received my item! It'd been more than long enough.
Apparently, the USPS had updated their website, but Ebay didn't update at all.


The post man tried to deliver my item, and said he left a notice. What lies from the post man!
We received absolutely no notice he had even been here. Of course, I thought at first it was the senders fault, but that's not so.



Anyways, they sender was just perfect! They sent the item like they said, even express at the request I sent for them to add $2.00~ my post man just screwed up.


(Note: I recommend this seller fully, they not only did exactly what they were supposed to, but helped resolve my issue when I mailed them. Item is so cute!)


Anyways, I had ordered the bunny pen, this is what it looks like:




Isn't it way cute? I love it!  It was supposed to be a birthday present, but I waited so long,
I think I might just keep it. I might even have to order the other designs~


100% on this seller, no doubt! They're helpful, sell cute items, and have great shipping~
you should definitely buy from them!


XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers