Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh, my.

It's been a while since my last post, and I don't have much to post about now,
but I really need to right now- I haven't abandoned the internet completely, hehe~


Anyways, this weekend is my birthday, so things are so stressful.
My mum ordered my cake, it was like $60.00 for a full sheet cake.
It's got "Happy 18th Rin" on it with the Starbucks Christmas Reindeer on it-
so cute. I'm excited, it's very Starbucks themed- for my Starbucks-based birthday!
I'm really thankful that I get to have it there free-of-charge, most places would have made me
pay so much money that I really don't have.


Anyways, here's a picture I drew online of the cake, best I could do:




The trim around it is going to be green and red, and minus the trim around the top.
Very Christmas and Starbucks-y, non? I'm excited.
Of course, everyone going has to buy a drink (themselves) but that's not the point~
haha.


Oh-my-goodness.


My Naka plans are so messed up right now.


I don't have time to go into details now, but you bet I'll blog about it after I go
up to Starbucks tomorrow. Ughh.


Bye Bye!


XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers