Friday, December 10, 2010

Jeez~!

Oh, man! Who is this person who never posts anymore!?
That's right, it is I.

The person who is so upset with half her friends right now,

she can barely find the interest to write anything of any interest to anyone;
including herself.


Anyways, for me right now it is 3:00 in the morning on December 10th, 2010.
What does this mean? It means I am Eighteen-bloody-years old.
That's what it means.



Tomorrow will start out so hectic tomorrow...
I'm going to ask my dad about going to pick the cake up at 8:00, and get it in our fridge.
Then I can get ready for my mum to come over here, and colour my hair as soon as she does,
and then I can dry and style it.


I was actually hoping we'd get to up at the site a bit early, so I can actually get my hair styled at the
Salon; I want to get my hair layered! And thin, I'm starting to have too much hair, and it's giving me a headache, literally~!


If not, I guess I'll just give myself what I call Princess Curls.


Oh, I don't know if I've posted photos of my new Teary Brown lenses yet, but I have some now,
so I'll post them up on my blog now~
I'll warn you though, they look so natural, it will be hard to tell I'm wearing them
if you're not used to seeing my small eyes.


I actually really adore these lenses! They make my eyes look bigger, but without really looking like I'm wearing any at all~! Very natural and princessy, if you ask me. Which is always the look I want to go for, as girly as I am with my looks.

Either that, or a Princess-Doll look, with the white skin and pink rosy cheeks, and lightly dusted pink lips, that's my way, haha! I'm so odd, I know. 
Anyways, a bit through this video I take the lenses out and show you them, and the difference in my eyes, it's pretty cool. I can't say how much I love these lenses.

Check out my video!

Anyways, I'll probably post pictures up of my birthday as soon as it's over, I may even take my laptop over to Starbucks with me so my friends and I can make a quick hello video! 

That's about it, bye for now~!

XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers