Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My life's plan.

So, I just had two more friends move to Japan, a few days ago.
I should check my E-mail more often.

Anyways, that has made me think about what I'm going to do.

For now, I'll sit on my bum and get about $20.00 a month, and save it.
It will be spent on nothing for now. Not food, not my dogs food, not anything.
And then, sometime in the far-off future, I'll change my name legally.

Then we can start moving~~
and I'll get my G.E.D under that name, the name I want to have, and I'll study to get a scholarship
of any kind- anything I can get to get me in to a community college,
So I'll study to get my degree in what I need to enter in to the Jet Program, where I teach English
in Japan for a bit. I could not only see my friends, but get to be an English teacher-
I already am one online, least I could do is study it so I get paid, I suppose, haha.


I know some people are thinking,
"Why don't you just live with your name, and get you G.E.D?"
But my name, to me, is so ugly! I hate it so much~! ><
My surname is just not pretty. It sounds so mean, and just... UGH!
It has nothing to do with my dad, it's just an ugly name, and that's that. Nothing pretty about it.
Not like I would have kept it when I got married, anyways...


But my mum... she just has bad taste in names.
"No one else had your name when I gave it to you!"
Bull crap. It was the number 3rd most popular name in the entire country!
You got it from a stupid T.V show did you think you were the only one to steal the name from it?
Jeez~ ><


So I will get my name changed, and I wont do anything before it.
My name makes me feel ugly ,and I don't wan to keep it- but I don't mean offence
to my family (at least not my dad) or anything like that.

I don't know what'll happen in my life, but if my name doesn't change, I wont either.
And that's my position on that.


Now, wish me luck on getting what  want done before I'm forty~


XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers