Monday, November 29, 2010

Morph Thing Babies!

I don't know if anyone's heard of this site or not, but it's brilliant!
The site Morph Thing lets you create morphs of celebrities, and see what their
children would look like! But what I find more fun about this, is that you can do it yourself!
I mean, with your photos! It'd be kind of funny to see what  your child would look like if you married Chewbaka, wouldn't it? Well, you can here. It's way cool~!


Of course, I've already tried out the site. 
I've morphed Daniel Radcliffe and I, my friend Jade and I, and some others.
Take a look if you'd like~



This is a Child of Emma Watson and I


Dan and I's first Child;


And our Second.


This is Jade and I's first Child~ 


And our Second. 


This is Ayumi Hamasaki and I's child~ haha!


This is Zhang Zhiyi and I's child~ 

I love to do this in my free time, it's fun to see how you look mixed with other people~ haha.
On most except for the last two, I apologize for making the babies look so.. mixed-asian-y.
I can't help it, haha~!

Anyways, check it out, and post a link to your photos in comment, I'd love to see them! 

XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers