Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (Part 1)

Hey guys, so this blog is just a quick 
"sending you happy wishes" blog, wishing you all a happy
Thanks Giving, and hoping you have a wonderful holiday!


For people whom may be in Canada: how was your holiday?


I can't wait to hear how it went for everyone!


Anyways,


the reason I posted this as 'part one' is for the reason that Thanksgiving
dinner wont happen until relatively late for me, and I wanted to post a blog today and let
you know that I'll be posting another one.


The "Part Two" will either happen today (late at night) or tomorrow (early afternoon).
At that time I'm going to try a 'turkey' look for Thanksgiving, and maybe even give an
"Autumn" look for Autumn, too! Who knows, though I'm sure I'll do one or the other at least.

The turkey one sounds more fun, though~ 



Anyways, hope everyone has a happy Holiday! Best wishes!








Bye Bye♪


XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers