Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (Part 2)

I promised a part two, didn't I? Well, here I am~!


So, I did a fun make up (like for halloween!) style that's
could be considered leaves/feathers, and then I got into the glitter.
And, it's just a good time to put on creative make-up sometimes and see what
happens, right? Good, glad we agree, haha!


For some reason, it reminds me of Mardi Gras~  I've no idea why!


Anyways, here you go:










Well, I might've had a bit too much free time at 1:30 in the morning
to do my make-up like this~ xD

Anyways, I wouldn't wear this out obviously, but how fun
is it to put on make up like this, eh? Haha!


Anyways, I might get around to doing an actually make-up test run

sometime... I have a blending brush now!

I know, I'm excited too! Haha~


 XOXO - Smiley Girl❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers