Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm a classy hooker!

Right now, as I type, I'm at my sisters' house in Kansas.
She was Lady Gaga for halloween, and said I could play around with her wig,
and she also gave me a pair of AE jeans for Christmas (I assume).


So, after she left, I put on my hooker tank-top, new AE jeans, and got into my
sisters make-up. Then I put in my big-blue angel circle lenses, and went-to-town! >:3
Oh, yes. I hooker'd it up, baby!


Or at least, I felt like I did. My friends referred to me as a 'classy hooker' so,
I went with that as the title~~~~ xD


Pics, anyone? Yes, let's :3 As a beginning, I'll show you me without the wig!




Kind of scary, non? I promise I look much better wit concealer on, and such! I just...
Felt like giving you a before picture~ hehe. Also, all these are taken on my DSi, so I'm sorry
if the quality is pure crap, I can't help it, it's all I have right now (I didn't bring my camera charger).


Anywho, continuing on with the pictures~ these are more 'hooker' like:



Don't I look like a Marylin? I feel like Christina Aguilera,
in her show Burlesque, haha! I don't know why, I guess because I
feel like such a show girl! Maybe I should start dancing?


What am I looking at, you ask? Who knows,
maybe I've just seen God?


Oh, my! I remind myself of Lady Gaga in her "Bad Romance" video
with this little photo :)


Classy hookers have hats! Yes, it's true~!
We also all have curly blonde hair && blue eyes~ :D


Okay, that's all I've got with the photos from my DSi~ :)
If you see anything sparkle in the photos, I promise you
I'm not from Twilight.
(Inside joke, sorry people x3)

Anyways, I have a few more pictures of my friend Jenelle and I
doing a chat on webcam, they're all just silly photos, though, haha.


OH HEY LOOK, IT'S JENELLE right here!
I'm in awe of her hair :)❤


Psh, look at us, lookin' like a good time :'D



Check it out, check it out, check it out!

Haha, she lives ages away from me, even by train. But we make it work :3
It's a lot of fun chatting with this chicky right here! :D


Anywho, the make up I used was just concealer, brown eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner,
and glitter, and for my lips, I had a light pink lip liner, dark pink lipstick, and gloss.


Simple, yes? :3

Don't forget the circle lenses~!



XOXO - Smiley Girl❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers